Weapons Manipulation and Threat Response Course
This course provides individuals with instruction in various specialized tactical operational techniques designed for use in crisis, life endangering emergency situations which often involve armed confrontation. The course will cover multiple types and appropriate application of weapons including empty hands, edged weapons and firearms.
- To prepare individuals to evaluate, react to and control emergency situations of a critical or
- To develop self-reliance, self-confidence, and awareness of ones physical limitations and
provide tools and options to solve use of force problems.
- To develop practical skills for use in high risk situations with emphasis on different types of
- To develop familiarity and proficiency with firearms and non-lethal methods of control.
- Physical Training (Individual Student Evaluation)
- Individual and Team Equipment
- Individual and Team Movement
- Tactical Firearms Training
- Responses to High Risk Situations
1) Empty hand
2) Edged weapons
4) Other options
- Building Entry, Movement, and Search Techniques
- Critical Problem Exercise
Dates: (June 25-29, 2013)
Tuition: $1200 CAD
Space is limited! Register today by calling (514) 373-8411
*Cette formation est offerte en anglais. This course is offered in English.